Advance the insights into the rules of engagement that determine the outcome of host-pathogen interactions to develop future therapies for infectious, autoimmune and malignant diseases
Required in addition to Core Requirements
- IMB 548 Basic Immunological Concepts (Fall)$
- IMB 565 Principles and Molecular Mechanisms of Microbe-Host Interactions (Spring)†
Recommended Electives (pick 1)*
- CMM 605 Medical Immunology and Microbial Pathogenesis (Fall)
- IMB 521 Scientific Grant Writing (Spring)
- ECOL 509 Evolution of Infectious Disease (Fall)
- BIOC 568 Nucleic Acids, Metabolism, and Signaling (Spring)
- CMM 588 Princ. Of Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology (Fall)
Recommended Colloquium/Journal Club
- IMB 595A Immunobiology Journal Club (Fall and Spring)*
*Other Electives/Journal Clubs may be chosen with approval from the GPMM Directors.
Note: any course in any track can be taken as an elective in another track.