Apply quantitative multi-disciplinary approaches to molecular and integrative biology with a goal to understand the biophysical basis of health and disease mechanisms, identify drugable targets and contribute to Precision Medicine.
Required in addition to Core Requirements
- PSIO/CMM 584 Cardiovascular Muscle Biology and Disease (Spring)
- CMM 565A Fundamentals of Light Microscopy and Electronic Imaging (Spring)
- BIOC 555 Methods of Physical Biochemistry (Fall)
- BIOC 558 Biological Structure I (Spring)
Recommended Electives (pick 1)*
- CMM 595H Problems in Biology of Complex Diseases (Spring)
- CPH 576B Biostatistics of Research (Spring)
- BIOC 565 Proteins and Enzymes (Fall)
- BIOC567 Computational Biophysics (Spring)
Recommended Colloquium/Journal Club
CMM XXXB Medical Biophysics Colloquium*
*Other Electives/Journal Clubs may be chosen with approval from the GPMM Directors.
Note: any course in any track can be taken as an elective in another track.